Monday, April 5, 2010

April is Children and Nature Awareness Month

We're joining in the challenge from Lisa at 5 orange potatoes and other nature loving bloggers to get outside everyday during the month of April (rain or shine) and post a photo each day. So we're helping getting the word out.... Get outside!
Here's the link for Lisa's Children and Nature Awareness Challenge if you'd like to join in and here's the link for The Children Nature Network.
Today's nature photo:
Discovering Daffodils in the Woods.

2 comments:

Tara said...

What a fun project! I'm looking forward to the beautiful photos I know you'll share. And -- hurray!-- I'm so happy you are feeling well enough to get out and about. :-)

Anet said...

Yes Tara, Thank you. I'm much better. Still a little off balance but I'm coping with it... I'm still not sure about driving!

Blog Archive