Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tuesday's Homeschooling...

Field Trip Day!

Autumn, Noah and I decided to have a field trip day. It was a lovely warm day! We first picked up Autumn and went a few doors down to Kevin's parents home. Where we visited with some really sweet horses.
Here's Autumn with Toy Solider.

Noah with some of the other horses.

Then we were off to an antique mall for a history lesson!
~~~~~
Noah trying out a butter churn.

~~~~~
Autumn in her favorite shop.

We stopped off for lunch in a small cafe and on the way home we went to the Foods for Living store for my favorite locally made soap from Hearthwood Farms. I've been buying soap from her for years. Some of my favorite scents are In From the Barn, Cottage Garden and Michigan Cherry. Really, all of the soaps are so yummy! You should check out her web site. She makes some of the soaps with milk from her own goats.

I wish you could smell this!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

I love horses!! How nice to spend time with Autumn and Noah. And antique shops? What a day!

Tammy said...

Thank you for sharing the link with us! I love homemade soaps...

Christiane said...

There have been so many times I wish blogs had smell-o-vision... This looks like a great field trip day!

PS. I'm not sure why, but I can't get your blog to come through my reader. Any ideas?

tiff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tiff said...

I HEART handcrafted soaps...I bet it smells lovely!

What a great day!

Anet said...

Christiane,
I have no clue, sorry.
:)

Blog Archive