Sunday, March 21, 2010

Missing in Action...

My mom's in the hospital. We took her into the emergency dept. on Thursday afternoon.
(that's why I left the History Museum so fast.)
They think she's have some sort of seizures. We'll find out tomorrow, I hope. She was acting just like she did back in February. This time I wasn't messing around with her Doctor's office and rushed her to the hospital.
So, I've been at the hospital for hours and days. One good thing is I live just a few minutes from the hospital.
Just wanted to let you know what I'm up too and I'll hope to catch up with everyone soon....
Oh yeah, I missed the Spring Equinox, Darn it!
Happy Spring everyone:)
LIFE is such a challenge lately!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm sorry Anet. I hope your mom will be okay.
hugs and spring wishes
lisa

Christiane said...

Hugs to you, Anet. I hope your mom is back home again soon.

Anonymous said...

Sending you and your mom loads of positive energy and hugs. Please keep us updated on how she is doing!

tiff said...

♥ hugs to you ♥

Tammy said...

Oh Anet...you've had such a hard time of it lately. My warm thoughts are with you.

Unknown said...

I am so sorry that your mom is having health issues. I can completely understand, both of my parents have ongoing health issues.
Blessings
Diane

Anet said...

Thank you everyone!
Test came back that she is having seizures.
At least we know what's going on now. (big sigh of relief) she'll be on seizure medicene and have a oxygen machine. She is also getting a hospital bed delivered tomorrow, which will be a hugh blessing! She's doing much better now.
She's suppose to come home tomorrow if all goes well tonight.
Thanks for all your well wishes!
I'm still holding out hope that things will be back to normal in oh say.... about another month or so. Ugh!

Blog Archive