Vintage Salt & Pepper shakers from Autumn and Kevin for my collection. I love these! Check out the Victory Bombs.
Kevin is a good squirrel finder:)
Also from Autumn and Kevin an Audubon book and an Audubon print of a Barred Owl... it looks as if he's ready to pluck off the squirrel's face but Kevin assured me they are just having a friendly conversation.... sure!
We had a very nice Christmas. Autumn and Kevin came over and we watched movies and played Noah's new Wii and Wii fit Plus which is fun way to work out without knowing it. (I'm the hula~hoop champion:) Believe me I need to burn off some Christmas goodies!
Sniffy on Christmas Morning~
A nut dispenser for Sniffy, she figured it out in no time.
I hope Santa was good to each of you!




5 comments:
The nut dispenser rocks! What precious gifts you received. The squirrels are adorable. The Wii seems very popular as a gift this year. We're probably going to finally break down and get one at tax time. :)
Glad you had such a wonderful Christmas!
I know all about those Christmas goodies! Looks like you got some great treasures, Merry Christmas!
I love your vintage salt and pepper shakers – so thoughtful and cute. I'm with you on those Christmas goodies. No Wii Fit here, but I did bust out my walking dvds. Happy Holidays!
oh i love all your treasures! what a fabulous happy holiday!
love the nut dispenser...so cool of you to think of Sniffy!
happy post holiday!
hugs!
Hi Wendy,
The Wii is great fun.
Now Noah(so he claimed)isn't the ONLY kid in town without one:)
Wii Fit Plus is awesome too!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Merry Christmas to you too Shona Leah!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HI Christine,
Walking videos that you watch as you use a tread mill? Very cool!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Tiff,
Oh yes, we must think of Sniffy and the cats too:)
She also got two big bags of peanuts from people!
Post a Comment