Monday, December 28, 2009

Purple Squirrel Bloggy Book

A friend of mine Tammy has made a wonderful Blurb book of her blog and I just loved it!
So I decided to make one of the highlights of the Purple Squirrel for myself. I can't wait for it to arrive any day now!
Really, I could of filled dozens of books with Purple Squirrel post... it was VERY hard to decide which ones to include!
You can take a peek of part of my book here, if you'd like.
www.blurb.com/books/1110553

3 comments:

Lisa Anne said...

How fun! we made one our first year we homeschooled, it was a lot of fun to make and a very fun way to make a "Yearbook" for Amelia to remember her homeschooling adventures.

tiff said...

i wanted to do one...but it doesn't work for our blog...as it is not really a blog, but a website with a wordpress skin embedded into it...ugh!

share when you get it in the mail. ;)

Tammy said...

Oh, I'm so glad you are making one, too! Our family sure loves our 2007-08 book, and I am getting ready to do our 2009 book. :)

Blog Archive