"My Mastiff is smarter than your home student."
Not sure what to think of the lady driving that car... either her dog is incredibly smart and she is comparing his intellect level to that of a homeschooler or she thinks homeschooled students are dumb and thinks it's okay to insult people. Now I would agree that Mastiffs are rather cute in a homely kind of way.





7 comments:
Did she have any other bumper stickers? Maybe something like: if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all...
PS. Those mastiffs are kind of cute though.
I'd be like, "What's a home student? That isn't even a logical sentence." Heh heh. But I must admit I would have gotten out of my car and told her off OR given her the finger. When people are insulting, I'm insulting right back. ;)
Not always the best tactic, but I get pretty fired up. Heh.
what the hell kinda bumper sticker is that...how ridiculous! sometimes i wonder if people even know how to think...she is probably a product of public school...ha :)
what a strange sticker! i can't even imagine what she was was thinking when she thought,"Wow, what a cool sticker! I must put this on my car for the world to see!"
that is one cute dog, though!
Happy Holidays!
Lisa
Anet that is such a weird sticker.. but it takes all kinds, unfortunately... I remember when we were unschooling Max.. people would come up to me, put there head quite close and say in a very concerned manner, " Well how do you know he is learning anything???" I just shake my head when I recall this...
oh and I really love mastiffs too I used to have a very big black Tibetan mastiff... used to drool tho..
That sounds like a wierd bumper sticker and not a very nice one.
i just saw one yesterday that said,
my dog is smarter than your honor student...
which by the way..i find weird all those bumper stickers that say my child is an honor student at (insert school name)...strange indeed!
Post a Comment