Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Christmas Woods

On this week's nature walk we found Mother Nature preparing for Christmas with red, green and a touch of gold. When I start feeling out-of-sorts with the world, I know I'm over do for a walk in the woods. Have you had your walk lately?



A sweet empty nest.

A perfect Christmas leaf.

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh my gosh, that "Christmas leaf" really is perfect!!!!!

And no walk here...too COLD!

Christiane said...

These photos are so thoughtful – they really capture a feeling of peace. I love the ruffly leaves and the sweet red berries "decorating" the bare branches. I hope all is right with your world again, after such a lovely stroll.

Lisa said...

I'm in love with the "christmas leaf!" So sweet! We will be heading out soon for our walk!

tiff said...

oh those photo's...magical! i love all the greens & reds! i so need a walk in the woods!

Ajijaak said...

That is a cool Christmas leaf! :o)

Great pictures!!!

Blog Archive