
Autumn had a photo art show at a hip little store downtown East Lansing which is home to Michigan State University. It was part of the
First Sunday Gallery Walk where different venues showcase local artist's work. I'm so proud of her! Her photography business is really taking off. She's always busy. Pretty good for starting a business during a recession at age 22.


Awesome job Autumn!
A fine example of a homeschooler!!!
7 comments:
Congratulations Autumn! I have to admit that I pop over and look at the work on her blog every now and again. Such a fun retro vibe – I love the level of commitment to capturing the period details, the great vintage clothes. Very cool!
Congratulations to Autumn. You all can be proud.
This is thrilling Anet.. What a talented girl she is!!!
Congratulations to Autumn! Keep up the amazing work with the photography!
With the creative choices your oldest two have made, I am curious to watch here Noah's interests lead him.
you go girl!
this is fabulous...your daughter is soooo beautiful! congrats Autumn!
Wow, what an accomplishment Autumn, way to go. I have seen your photos and think they're very artsy and creative.
Post a Comment