I just had to share these two wonderful e-mails that were sent to our Homeschool's Yahoo group today. I'm so proud of my girl, I can't even find the words. She just keeps amazing me every time I turn around and look she can even balance an umbrella on her nose!
Two very nice e-mails:
Hi Everyone,
FYI. I just wanted to post and say I really thought Homeschool Days at Foster Community Center had a wonderful start. Also, our son, Austin jumped into the car after the Photography class today and said "Mom, that photography was the best class I have ever taken." We want to say to Teacher Autumn thank you and we are grateful for your time, knowledge and fun that you bring to the photography class! We really appreciate Patti & Patty for spearheading Homeschool Days at Foster Community Center. Homeschool Days at Foster Community Center truly is a blessing to our community and we are so grateful for all that you do for the homeschooling families!
Beth, Christian, and Austin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I would like to second what Beth said. Nicholas enjoyed his photography class so much that he said next time he wanted to take "lots" of classes. We are all looking forward to the future Homeschool Days and getting to know more of you.
Cathy





6 comments:
omg...you should be so proud. i wanna take a lesson or two from autumn...i am needing energized and she is so incredibly talented.
must be a good feeling that the kiddo's enjoyed having your daughter as a teacher!
hugs!
Awesome! (Like you had a doubt she'd be wonderful?!) Congrats Mom and Teacher!! I wish we lived closer so Autumn could teach my daughter too...
How, Autumn is such a wonderful daughter. Balancing umbrellas on her nose AND teaching photography to the little ones? Awesome!
Ok, here's an odd question: Where does Autumn buy her clothes?????? I've been thinking about dressing like a girl for years now and I love her style.
Thrift stores! :)
They don't have cute stuff like that at the Osan Air Base thrift store. :::pout:::
Post a Comment