Tuesday, October 13, 2009

If The Hat Fits, Wear it!

..... just me, feeding the Sniffer!

It was kind of funny, because she was a little scared of me at first. Until I talked to her and then she knew it was just me being silly. I'm a witch every Halloween, my kids won't have it any other way. Mom has to be a witch on All Hallows' Eve!


Look at Sniff's cute little tongue! In all the hundreds of photos of her, I've never caught one with her tongue sticking out... of course Autumn took these photos.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Here's some of Noah's Photography class photos from today.
Interesting effect, looking through the grating on the play structure.
Wood chips, texture.
Side face view.
Strange shot of Noah with a H.S. mom coming out his nose
and a creepy cloud face ready to bite off her head.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I'm not afraid of witchies!
I'm not afraid of witchies!
I'm not afraid of witchies!

LOL, scaring poor Sniffy to death! ;) She is cute with her little tongue...great catch with the camera, Autumn!

Anonymous said...

I love little Sniffy! She is so cute and I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy that she calmed down as soon as she heard your voice.
Come to think of it, I've never seen a squirrel tongue before either!
Great photos Noah!

Wendy said...

Sorry I'm so behind. I follow the blog but it doesn't show in my feed. *grumble*

Anyhow, great photos!

Blog Archive