Today was non-stop from 10:00am to 4:00pm.
But it was fun:)
First a class on Early Michigan at the history museum. Then we stopped and grabbed lunch and met at the Science museum to eat with homeschool friends.
Then it was off to the Planetarium at Michigan State University for a show... which I'm not a big fan of spinning stars over my head....I had to close my eyes several times.
Then we walked over to the MSU dairy store for a treat. Oh my head is still spinning!
Ice cream made from the MSU dairy cows.




4 comments:
Wow, that is a busy day. Take some time to relax tonight. ;)
Love the photo of Noah in an eyeball...lol!
okay...stop...you are having way too much fun while you learn...smiles!
what a fabulous day! and that ice cream...yummers!
Doesn't Noah look dapper in his hat?
We seem to go in spurts too -- nothing for days and then everything at once. Hope things slow down and stop spinning for you. :-)
ACK! A giant eyeball! And Noah stuck inside!
I adore planetariums. The spinning - yes, I need to close my eyes too. You are not alone there.
Post a Comment