Not much happening around here as far as homeschooling. Like a bad blogger momma I forgot my camera at the Not Back to School Carnival. I can't believe it!!! Oh well the kids and moms enjoyed themselves and that's what matters. Soon in October all of his homeschool classes will start and we'll be very busy. He's trying to convince me to take him to the movies this afternoon to see Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs.
Noah is reading the second Harry Potter book, working on division, growing a werewolf in the kitchen, considering what it's like to be a vampire and figuring out why outhouses smell so bad:)
You know.... typical Noah stuff!




7 comments:
Oh I hate when I forget my camera. But at least everyone had a good time. :)
Oh my gosh, that is so funny about the outhouse!
So tell us more about this growing a werewolf in the kitchen. I can see the photo, and I'm intrigued.
Sounds like Noah is having fun! Binky saw Cloudy with a Chance and liked it. He did say it was a little scary!
oh boy...dislike stinky outhouses...that is why we only put 3 walls on ours...so it would have that outdoor freshness...ha :)
love the vampire teeth...getting geared up for Halloween...love it!
and i so can't wait to see that movie...i love love love the book!
At this point, I've learned to just take my camera everywhere. Otherwise, I miss out on the interesting things.
Growing a werewolf, eh?
Outhouses. Ha! Why DO they smell so bad?
Hey Tammy, It's one of those silly dried up rubber growing toys. You put them in water and they get bigger. It started out smaller than a peanut.
I'm loving your new header and whimsical photos-especially the sepias!
Post a Comment