Noah wants to be a Professor when he grows up. Either a Professor of History or a Professor of Magic. (I'm leaning towards history:)
Here's Noah holding class for Hogwart students with his black cat Boo paying close attention. (really I think Boo just wanted Noah's feather pen.)
(Noah is reading the second Harry Potter book.)
Today's lesson was; transfigurations and potions with a some help from a friendly little cricket.




8 comments:
Oh my gosh.....I LOVE it. You have quite the son there. :) :) :)
I love your Autumny look to your blog, especially the kitten in the pumpkin. I remember Amelia also playing Wizard's school with many of our animals when she was younger.
I think our cats would like to enroll also...
We haven't read the Harry Potter series, but I'm still really enjoying Noah's enthusiasm for it all. :-)
I've always wondered how well the Professors at Hogwarts were paid...
When we delve into the Middle Ages, I'm snagging "Wizardology" from the library, and a wizard's apprentice book I saw at the BX!
Charming post seeing Noah at the desk there. Your blog looks fabulous and if I remember right, this is your favorite season and (holiday) coming up.
I love that you chronicle Noah's education with photos. I should do some of that too.
I showed two of my boys that photo with Noah teaching Boo and they both thought it was great!
Kel
oh I just love it! That's utterly fabulous Anet! heheh...a professor of magic or history hey? Or a professor of the history of magic?
That looks so much fun, I want to join the class!
And scholastic have some great resources don't they? I'm really only just beginning to explore their stuff now.
Love the big black kitty....looks like our big black fuzzy guy! He is always up to learning too!
lisa
Post a Comment