We would like to share Dragon Writing Prompts. http://dragonwritingprompts.blogsome.com/
This our favorite creative writing prompt sites. If your stuck, bored or having major writer's block then you should check out Dragon Writing Prompts. It's filled with creative, thought provoking writing prompts. Teens will love this, Noah is almost 10 and I can find things suited for his age level also. It's created by Joyce Fetteroll an unschooling mom and creative writer. Honestly I'm amazed at the creative, fun things she comes up with. We give Dragon Writing Prompts a "two thumbs up!" I do recommend parents browse the site first, some things may not be appropriate for all kids. I find interesting prompts that are okay for Noah and then we'll do a creative writing activity with it.To see who else is learning about creative writing and resources, visit The Resource Room at Spiraling http://movinginspirals.wordpress.com/






5 comments:
Thanks for sharing this Anet. We'll soon be finished with Writing Whizardry so I am off to check out Dragon Writing Prompts. Hey, with a name that cool, it's got to be good!
Have a great weekend!
That does look like a great writing prompt site. Thanks for the link. :)
Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for this Anet! what a find - I'll have a good explore and see what I can use/adapt for a 7 yr old!
What a cool site! I was looking for a unique site such as this, so I'm very thankful you shared!
Post a Comment