Dear Readers,
I've decide to take this blog off private mode. I've lost many readers since we've switched to private mode. I will have comment moderator on though. I truly appreciate those of you who took the time for the extra steps to visit us during our "private" period. Hope this makes it easier for everyone;) ~Anet
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Well cool! I've been reading along but not commenting as often as I should(sorry!). It has been a weird blog trip for me as well since the change to my new name. I'm trying but we are just so freakin' busy this summer it is NUTS!! How are the kids?
Molly
Yay!!!!! I tried, I tried--I just wasn't able to log in, or sometimes I could and other times I couldn't. It's so good to see you, again, Anet!
I forgive you Molly:) LOL!
The kids are well, Caleb starts his college classes on Monday, Yay!
He needs some structure!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Amy,
Oh, I had no idea it was a problem getting here. blogging!!!
It's so good to hear from you:)
Post a Comment