The Classroom.
This space is located at the north end of our living room. It's kind of an extra space that works well for a computer/classroom area. Except the clutter of all the homeschool supplies out in the open for all to see! I'm thinking of moving it all up stairs into Autumn's old room. But that is were I've set up my art space and also a spare bedroom for company.
This space is located at the north end of our living room. It's kind of an extra space that works well for a computer/classroom area. Except the clutter of all the homeschool supplies out in the open for all to see! I'm thinking of moving it all up stairs into Autumn's old room. But that is were I've set up my art space and also a spare bedroom for company.
Some nature items on our bookshelf.
I did make this space for library books. With a return and read basket. Hopefully we can keep track of the books better.
There is an overload of magazines piled on the book shelves and under the church bench. I really need to weed through them. Last years finished projects and some unfinished projects take up so much room. Ugh... I guess I need to straighten some more.
This is the worst part, I hate it!!!
Work books, paper, magazines, games, art supplies. I could use a cabinet with doors
or maybe... I could convince Brad to build a wall!




5 comments:
Oh my goodness Anet, I have spent all of today so far working on ours. Moving book shelves, which means moving way too many books....I have to get it organized, it's driving me crazy! So I know exactly how you are feeling right now!
Lisa :)
I saw the cat and I was like, "Is that a specimen for dissection, or their pet?" LOL
Liking your classroom very much. Ours consists of two small sets of shelves and the dining room table. Wah.
I think this is a very comfortable space – I like it! I started photographing many projects and putting the prints in sleeves inside the yearly portfolio so I could ditch the actual project. It's hard, but when the salt map (or whatever) is crumbling and dusty, I don't feel so sad about it. Maybe you could sew a curtain to cover the bookshelf, or get some closet folding doors and have the hub cover the fronts with bulletin boards to make it more of a multi-functional piece.
We use the dining room... argh.
Hi Lisa,
I know I hate moving the book shelves!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Wendy,
Believe me, I'd like to dissect him sometimes! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Tara,
Gosh, what great ideas! The curtain sounds easy enough. I love it!~
I have most of the great stuff saved on the blog and saved in the photos. It's really time to weed out before this years projects get underway.
Is that HARPO in the photo? Wow, he really grew up!
I like your space...it looks lived in, well used, and loved. :)
Post a Comment