Monday, June 1, 2009

Private Time...


I've decided to make my blog private. I've thought long and hard on this and I think this would be best. So in order to go private and invite my blog friends, I need email addresses. I will switch to private blog in a few days.
I have/ or found these friends e-mails:
Sharon, Ruth, Gwen, Molly, Tara, Carla, Docwitch, RunninL8, Tammy, Lisa at 5 orange potatoes, Amy B., Shona, Autumn, Bonnie, Denise, Tiff, Lisa Anne, Sandy, Sarah, Lisa, Marje, Jodi and Nita, Kel, Sara and Beth.


Here are the friends that I don't have e-mails for:
*****Update: I have everyone's e-mail now. Thank you everyone!!!****
If you ladies could e-mail me I can add you to the blog list.
Please, if there is anyone not listed here that would like to visit my blog send me your e-mail address and I will be happy to add you to the list.


My e-mail is momof3angels@sbcglobal.net
Thanks everyone, I appreciate each and every one of you!!!

14 comments:

tiff said...

i emailed you...cuz' i don't want to lose you! i so enjoy your homeschoolin' creativeness.

hugs...tiff :)

Lisa Anne said...

I know I have not been commenting b/c I only get a minute to read blogs but not enough time to comment, please put me on your list: mahayanafarm at yahoo dot com.
I need all these homeschoolers inspiration. I am totally waning in motivation to keep HSing, I ordered tons of books to find my groove again.

sandy said...

I'll email you in awhile...

or here it is


sandyzeb7 at yahoo dot com

Lisa said...

Thanks for including me. I would miss you so much and your homeschool wisdom.

Lisa :)

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

My name is Nita and my e-mail is indigosea7913@yahoo.com I wouldlove to continue reading your blog.
xoxo Nita

homemoma said...

aww, that is so sad. i love reading your homeschooling posts and great ideas what to do and of course the squirrel sniffy. i would apreciate if you could add me too to your list. i will e-mail you my mailadress

Anet said...

Thank you ladies, I will be sure to add you to the list:)

denise said...

Thanks for the invite. I always enjoy reading your blog and wouldn't want to miss it!

momteacherfriend said...

Thanks for including me. Made the add.

RunninL8 said...

I'm in!! Who-hoo!!!

Anet said...

Yay! I wasn't too sure I did it right. :)

Sara said...

Thank you so much for including me in the invites. I enjoy reading your blog so much!

Shona Leah said...

Yay! I'm here, wouldn't want to miss your blog! thank-you for the invite :0)

Gwen Buchanan said...

Thanks my dear, It is lovely of you to consider me.. I appreciate it as I have been quietly checking in on your blog from time to time and catching up with you and your life and sweet Noah too..

Blog Archive