We will be practicing our spells, charms and herbology. Defense against the dark arts and mystical creatures are a few other subjects we will study. All for the celebration of the new movie coming out July 17th, 2009. He can hardly wait!!!
Harry Potter and the Half -Blood Prince.





11 comments:
We are excited about the movie, although they just get scarier and scarier. Have fun at Hogwart's Noah!!
Noah, have fun at camp and what a cool mom you have to so such neat things with you!
We are excited about the film too, might be too scarey for Araina though. But I will be taking Fauna, she loves Harry Potter!
Lisa :)
i am sending my boys' to your house on the next plane! oh how noah, keegan and rohnan would just love to harry potter it up together!
look forward to all the Hogwarts fun at your house!
OH! I remember he went to this camp last year, lol. I'm so glad he gets to go again. Have fun Noah!
Do I dare admit this? I've never read one H.P. book or seen one H.P. movie. :(
A Harry Potter camp....how fun is that!! I wish I could go.
We can't wait too - all four of us. The movies are so well made, besides being great stories. Yay!
So will Noah be a wizard at the end of camp?
I remember reading about this school last year and thinking how totally COOL it looked. How nice that they are back in session again. Have fun Noah! I hope we'll get to see some of those wizardly activities here too.
Yay! May there be loads of fun!
We adore Harry Potter too : )
We, too, cannot wait for the new movie!!! We were quite upset when they moved the release date from last November to this July!!! Goose is very into potions and spells these days. I love the Hogwarts Camp idea!! Maybe I will come up with something here at home for her and her wizard friends. Have a great time, Noah!!
Hi Anet, I have to share this with you, my sister works for a natural science museum that is also having a Harry Potter Camp. She was at my house this weekend gathering branches from specific trees for her magical wand class. She gives the kids the choice of twigs for their wands, each tree represents a different power (based upon folklore). They add feathers and all kinds of natural things to the wands. It's a really cool project and thought of you and Noah while I was helping her gather.....
Lisa :)
Hey Lisa, that is really neat.
We made our wand out of a pussy willow branch. It looks great.
I found a website that tells which woods are used for the different wands.
Post a Comment