Working on some art projects. I still haven't opened my Esty yet... I need my daughter's help!
Watching some urban wildlife in the yard:)
Taking care of a sick fevering Noah... see, every time the child puts his head under lake water he will get sick! I told him not too!!! We went to the doctor today, no strep which was strange cause that's what it looked like to me. He just starting to get bronchitis, we caught it early.




8 comments:
Poor Noah, hope he heals up quick! Love Sniffy up there in the tree. Hopefully you will find time to get your Etsy shop going.
Poor Noah, I wonder why lake water makes him sick???
Good luck with that Etsy shop, trust me, in my experience setting it up is a pain in the you know what. Holler if you need help. I have all the details of the shop done, I just have to get the nerve up to list now.....
Looking forward to seeing it!
Lisa :)
Aaaack!! A raccoon in your yard??? They are bad news around here, most of them carry rabies.
Sorry to hear Noah is sickly, glad you got him seen and on the mend so quickly, summer's not a fun time to be down(ha, no time is actually).
Molly
Hope Noah is on the mend! I hate moving!!! Hopefully it will go smoothly. I am looking forward to your etsy shop!!
Feel better soon, Noah!
Moving... it can be a pain but creating a new space is fun too. Kind of the same deal in cyberspace, with our blogs and your Etsy shop. One step at a time... it will happen.
Is the raccoon a regular?
Thanks Sandy,
Autumn came over today and we worked on my etsy. Still have more to do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Lisa, thank you.
You should just go for it!
Autumn is helping me. She's use a photo of Sniffy for my header.
It's called Indigo Squirrel.
I know, I know!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Molly, Yeah those raccoons are so cute but really creepy! They get so sick and act all weird.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Lisa,
thank you, Noah is just starting to feel a bit better today. No fever, but his throat is still sore.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Tara,
That's good advice... one step at a time!
Noah's is feeling better and the raccoon has only visited once that I know of. He's cute but I really don't want him eating from my garden this summer.
We have tomatoes, yellow squash, zucs and pumpkins.
wow...you have been busy...moving a school is a lot of work.
i sure hope noah is feeling better...no fun!
looking forward to you opening up your etsy shop...i am sure you will have much success with that for sure!
that raccoon is a crazy little critter!
Oh no! Bronchitis - that's no good. Poor Noah - I hope he gets better very soon.
And all the best with your Etsy enterprise! It's surprisingly involved and time-consuming isn't it? I'm in the process of setting up mine too. I look forward to visiting you there when you're up and running.
Post a Comment