Ready for a show.
Gee I hardly ever post about Caleb. He's doing great. He's getting good grades in his college classes. Loves playing his harmonica. He plays in a two man band called Corporate Collapse.He has played several shows downtown in a local music venue.
He has loads of friends, they are always hanging out, running in and out. They hang out a lot at a restaurant called Theo's. The owners don't mind the teenagers hanging out there. Which is very sweet. He doesn't have a job, nor does he want one. I give him spending money each week for chores. He also could care less about getting a drivers license. He says he's happy riding his bike and riding the bus. Mr. Eco-friendly. He's a vegetarian for the most part. A cheeseburger will tempt him.
He's going girlfriendless for now. He says "it's not fair to all the other girls if he has just one girlfriend" Give me a break! He's always trying to pull my leg or jerk my chain. WE love to joke around and laugh. He's my sweetheart!
Off to class!




13 comments:
What a cutie. So not fair to the other girls.......LOL!!!
Oh, I do love a confident man! That is just too good about what he said about the girl friend part. It is hillarious. LOL!
Good on him. I admire Caleb's philosophy. He seems to be someone who knows his own mind and is his own person. I love that.
GOOD FOR HIM!
You've done a good job raising confident kids (and kids who've become adults).
What a great kid! (all your kiddos, actually!) Not one of those dime-a-dozen dudes!
I love his confidence! Yeah, those poor other girls... so funny! Binky and Daddy are really into the harmonica, too!
I think that my 16-year-old might melt if she saw him, even though he doesn't have her prerequisite "geek glasses". :) Absolutely adorable and I dig the life he's living.
X is also SO NOT INTO getting her license, so we've just let it go. I'd like her to, if possible, get them before she reaches adulthood for the sake of safety (like, if she needs to drive in an emergency), but otherwise ... it's all good. ;)
hahaha, I love the reason why he doesn't have a girlfriend. Cool guy he sounds like to me.
Thanks everyone! He's got a good head on his shoulder. He knows what he wants from life and what he doesn't want.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey sonotcool,
Long time, no see!!!!
He does have geek glasses...he just didn't have them on in this photo:)
Ryan doesn't want to drive either! We don't have good bus service around here so I'm the taxi. Sigh.
Love his outlook on girls and diet, a cheeseburger would tempt me too, and does!*G* Good to be moderate and have a little give there.
Molly
Love this post...Caleb is a cutie...and love that he has such a fantastic personality!
Hi Molly,
Well I'm a bit relieved that he's not the only teenager that's not interested in a license. I was a bit worried about that.
And yeah I taxi him around too!
Today I made him ride the bus across town to his friend house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks Tiff, You have a couple of cuties too!
I'm glad to hear that everything is going well for Caleb. He sounds like a really great kid, uh, I mean young man. :-) I love that you are still close and joke around with each other.
Post a Comment