
Noah and I love the art work in this book Squirrels by Brian Wildsmith.
Here's Noah working on a painting of a Squirrel in a Tree.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We are also learning more about Noah's Ojibwa heritage
Ojibwa Art.
Noah's Dream Bear
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harpo looks so funny inside it! The other cats want no part of being swallowed by a fish.
Note; Sorry I haven't been keeping up on everyone's blogs the past few days. I've been sick with a really bad bladder infection. Brad took me to Urgent Care last night. The meds are making me feel better, but I'm still feeling slow and tired. Ho, hum...




12 comments:
Feel better, Anet... hopefully those meds will kick in and do their thing soon. Noah's artwork is great, the cat bed too!
As always, I love to read your blog and see all the wonderful things that you do and how creative and smart your kids are but, sad to hear you aren't feeling well! Hope you feeling better!
LOL, the fish ate the kitty!
Feel better soon. Those meds they give for bladder infections usually work fairly quickly. Still...not fun before they begin their magic.
The fish cat bed is too hilarious!
I hope you are feeling better soon.
I hope you feel better soon! That is no fun with the drugs but glad they help. Great place for the cat!
oh so sorry you were down...i HATE bladder infections...they make you feel so miserable!
Love Noah's painting...wonderful!
Also love that cat being swallowed by a fish...that is awesome!
hugs to you!
Oh Anet, I hate bladder infections!!!! You always have to go to urgent care, such a pain, literally. Hope it passes FAST.
In spite of that you gave me a GREAT chuckle this morning - Harpo and Sniffy in the last post!
Oh and thank you, Beau must have passed. It was a long time ago anyway, early '90s! I remember her getting Maggie now you mention her - a Scottish Terrier I think. She had always wanted one.
Get better.
Those bladder infections are the worst! Glad you got some meds! The Squirrels book looks great! We've been watching the squirrels munching sunflower seeds on our fence... the drive my dog CRAZY! I always love seeing what Noah is doing. And that fish cat bed is quite something!
Thank you everyone,
I feel so much better now!
My husband took such good care of me:)
Getting here a little late, glad to hear you are on the mend!! I've not ever had a bladder infection but I did have mastitis once and know how rotten such an infection can make you feel. Hope you recover quickly!!
Molly
OH sorry to hear about the bladder infection. I had one a year ago come May and ohhh awful.
I loved seeing Noah's artwork and what a great cat bed.
I hope you are feeling better Anet. The cat bed is hilarious, Harpo looks quite content! I too love Brian Wildsmith. Noah's art is fantastic, such a talented little guy.
Post a Comment