Saturday, April 18, 2009

Got Cuteness?

Sniffy... Taken Today

15 comments:

dongdong said...

oh, how cute is he!!! I don't think I ever saw a cuter squirrel than Sniffy!

Tammy said...

Awwwwwww............

So cute!

Tara said...

Oh my gosh, that is the greatest squirrel picture ever – I'm having a cute fit right now! Did Sniffy do this just for you (begging for peanuts, perhaps) or is this the usual hanging out and relaxing pose?

Anet said...

Thanks dongdong and Tammy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Tara, She is always doing that. She is just too cute sometimes! I was sitting on the porch swing and had given her a few peanuts. Then she scampered up the tree and laid down.
So I rushed in the house to grab my camera. I must have a couple hundred photos of her and I must say, this has to be one of my favorites!
Sorry about the cute fit, hope it wasn't to severe:)

Lisa said...

Oh my goodnes. That Sniffy is just the cutest and coolest guy on the web!

Lisa said...

oops, sniffy is a girl...ok, she's the cutest gal on the web then. ;)

Delphine said...

What a poser! He must be very tame, we have loads of red squirrels in our park, but you cannot get near enough to take a good photo; its great to be back!

Lisa Anne said...

Tree hugger!!

This squirrel had captured so many hearts!

~Molly~ said...

What a HAM!!! We don't seem to have as many squirrels this year as in the past. Weird.

Love your gift post too, the beads are gorgeous!

Molly

Anonymous said...

heehee...it's as though it all just became too much for him and he had to collapse on the branch. Just in time for a photo opportunity. Drama Queen.

Shona Leah said...

Sniffy!! hanging onto that tree, so cute!

RunninL8 said...

Man, he's a FAT one!!! Too cute just up there hanging around!

Anonymous said...

he looks like he is striking a pose for you...awesome photo!

tiff said...

oops...sorry anet...it is me...tiff...not rohn...forgot he was signed into his account...ha ;)

Amy Bradstreet said...

That damn squirrel, she's so freaking adorable.

Blog Archive