Check out the header, the robins are here! That means Spring in Michigan!
I've been busy signing Noah up for his summer/fall activities...Yes, already! Also planning a few mystery ??? trips for him. Summer is a great time to keep the brain active. Although we will lighten up on the math and writing a bit. We will continue to read, discover and create. This and loads of biking, swimming and hoping for a enclosed trampoline soon:)
Here's what we have so far;
May 22nd; Mystery ??? Trip... Noah's going to love this one. Shhh.... don't tell! We are riding a steam engined train from one town to another and back again. We are picking up Abraham Lincoln for the train ride back. How cool is that?
Mid-June; The Annual Riverfront Powwow. A family tradition.

July 18th; Harry Potter camp (again!)
Aug. 29th; The Civil War Muster in Jackson, MI. Noah can't wait for this, he was talking about coming back this year walking out of the park last year...and hasn't stopped talking about it!
Sept 12th; Another Mystery ??? Trip.... Civil War train trip. This time we will have to help Union soldiers guard the train from bandits!
Oct. 17 -18; Our Annual Birthday trip...We are thinking Mackinaw again and visiting the fort, bridge and the U.P.
Oct. 31st; Harry Potter Halloween at the mansion.







10 comments:
wow...you are good. Looks like Noah will have another funfilled summer!
WE have just finished our plans for the summer too...but not the fall.
I love your header and I love that polaroid collage...is that from mosaic makers?
Wow, can I come??? Sounds like so much FUN!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!
Hey Tiff, Yes the polaroid is from the same site as mosaic maker.
I'd like to throw in a camping trip also. I'm just not a great camper, so I'm still thinking that one over.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sure Lisa you can come! Bring Goose and Binky:)
Beautiful spring header Anet.. .. I can't wait for something green...
I just checked into the Civil War Muster. How cool! We will have to add that to our list of things to do. Thanks!
You are one organized mama, Anet! Everything sounds like so much fun! Hopefully you'll share detailed reports?
The new header is so refreshing. Lovely.
Hi Gwen, We get excited about the robins, a sure sign of Spring!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Sarah,
Oh you'll love the Muster! You can spend the whole day there. We pack a picnic and take loads of pictures.
We really love history around here, if you couldn't tell:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Tara,
I don't know how organized I am. But the camps fill up fast so I jump on them as soon as I can.
Thanks about the header. I do love the middle photo. That was on our Friday walk in the woods. The sun just lit up the log with moss on it, such a beautiful green!
The header is lovely! So excited about Spring. What great camps Noah is attending. My sister works at a natural history museum, they do a Harry Potter camp too that is very popular. What a fun summer you have planned!
He's going to love the civil war stuff. What a lot of fun the mystery trips will be.
Excellent plans, may I come too?
Post a Comment