Noah and I made a Leprechaun trap yesterday. We saw this on the Crafty Crow. You see, if you are lucky enough to capture a Leprechaun he'll have to give you all his gold. Now there is a few things you should know about Leprechauns;
They are rule busters and they cannot resist temptation! Note the sign placed next to theover-sized Leprechaun hat, it reads; Do Not Climb on Hat! Being a rule buster, he's sure to climb on the hat. See the gold bait placed upon the hat, being one that cannot resist temptation he'll climb on top of the hat to get the gold and KaPoWiE!!! Down he'll fall into our trap...hehehe!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today Autumn, Noah and I went to the Creation Station and loaded up on recycled/reusable goodies. I found some empty Altoids tins and a wallpaper sample book that had travel themed paper samples.I made this card carrier for Autumn. It's prefect size for credit cards, library cards, etc.
At the other day on Mountain Pulse she posted her daughter's stuffed virus creations, they were so cute! Noah has a bit of a cold so this is his "Common Cold Virus" He named him Ahh...Choo!!! He's made of muslin, I embroidered his face, add beads to the eyes and Noah painted him (which you really can't tell in the photo) a sickly greenish yellow with watercolors.




8 comments:
Cute tin! I hope you are able to snare the little guy – and his cold – and that Noah's cold goes away soon.
I really like the recycled altoids tin, such a fun idea. I never know what to do with those tins when they are empty, there are several under the passenger's seat in my car (my misc. filing system).
(my word verification is "heron"! That has always been my totem animal! It always says to me stop dreaming, pay attention, so now I need to go and see what I need to pay attention too)
fun fun...you always have fun and I love what you did with the Altoid box...great idea.
(just learned a new word from word identification thing ---- dathwo-----
now I'm wondering how to use it, what context.
Great idea with the tin! I love Ahh Choo and the leprechaun trap. Good luck catching one!
i love leprechauns and their mischievous ways...kinda like my boys'...
of course the Ahhhh-Chooo Germ snuggly is amazing and cute...i loved seeing RuninL8's too...so fun!
The tin is a great craft...and fun to carry little trinkets in too!
I would like an AH-CHOO as I am stim achooing, he might make it go away!!!!!!
LOL...loved seeing RunninL8's daughter's germs, and loved seeing Noah's germs. The 2 of you crack me up!
My word verification is: lechou
Sounds like a leprechaun sneezing!
Oh, how cute! The germie has a little boogie coim' outta his nose!!!
I love those transformed tins!
My word is "Nomarvil". Sounds like a medicine your germie might take for it's cold! Specially delivered by a gnome!
Post a Comment