Boo
Boo is our oldest cat, alpha male. Serious about his bowl being full of kibble at all times. He has two toys...a stuffed chicken and a penguin that he carries in his mouth all around the house as he meows loudly...I'm thinking to announce the capture and kill. He weighs about 26lbs. He will bite you if you don't fill his bowl on demand. De-clawed, house cat. Pretty laid back. Once in a while will run up and down the stairs like a mad man. Oh yes, for some reason he likes to chase me up the stairs, only in the evening. He likes to attack Noah every once in awhile. Just to let him know who's boss around here. Loves to sleep in the bathroom and will tear up toilet paper. Just last week he got a hold of three rolls and destroyed them. Ugh!!! Cuddles with me in my chair all the time.~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bella
Bella, a sweet boy with a girly name. For some reason steels everyone's hearts. He's a favorite around here. He doesn't cuddle ever! I don't know why. He loves to have his ears rubbed and has a big purr. Loves to make biscuits on soft blankets. He gets picked on by the other two cats a lot. We are always protecting him and coming to his rescue. Favorite toys are made with rabbit fur. Loves to squirrel and bird watch. He doesn't really have any bad habits. He's a good cat:) De-clawed house cat. His fur is a challenge. We have to keep him brushed or he'll knot up.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harpo
Harpo...Oh Harpo... well lets see, he is still a kitten at heart, although his is as big as Bella. He loves to torment Bella. He thinks he's the alpha male around here. He has trouble with the "no cats on the table rule" and loves to sleep on top our pillows. He loves people food. He really has a funny personality, he's the only cat that's not afraid of the vacuum cleaner. He's very hyper.If you pick him up and he doesn't want to be held, he will whine loudly. It's really annoying! He will cuddle with me only on his terms of course. His favorite toys are felted, he is obsessed with wool felt! He loves to hide his toys under my blankets or in shoes, weird! He enjoys wading up rugs...annoying! De-clawed house cat. He hates to be brushed.
Every morning the cats wait patiently for Brad to get up. They'll hear the alarm go off and they all run upstairs to greet him. Brad immediately goes to the kitchen with all three cats following close behind. The cats sit neatly in a row, waiting for Brad to give them their morning cat treats. Funny how Harpo caught on to this morning routine so fast. Brad is very good at making sure we are always stocked with cat treats. Cuz if we're out, he's in trouble!





8 comments:
I loved reading about your cats. I love cats because they have such loving but grouchy personalities. We have been enjoying getting to know our new little kitten Zou-Zou, she's a talker and loves to play in her litter box. When our barn cat Priscilla died we put out into the universe that we wanted another cat, within two days we had Zou-Zou enter our lives and soon after someone abandoned a cat in front of our farm. Cleopatra has extra thumbs on her front paws and is such a sweet cat and is a barn mouser/ratter extraordinaire. We quickly took the cat wanted sign down from the universal message board. Zou-Zou will go out to the barn this spring (??).
Harpo looks sooo cute.
Thanks for introducing us to the characteristics of your felines. Who brushes Bella?
What little lovers – all three of them! Thanks for sharing this little glimpse of your brood.
Hi Lisa Anne,
Isn't that amazing?!
I love the thought of putting out to the Universe your need for a sweet kitty. I just stumble upon them.
Your little black kitten is Cleopatra, yes? I don't think I heard what name you settled on. She sure is a cutie!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Ruth,
Thanks. Autumn and I take turns keeping Bella brushed.
I can't believe it, tonight after posting that he NEVER cuddles...he jumps up in the chair with me and lays next to me for over an hour while I was knitting.
Oh just prove me wrong Bella! Funny coincidence?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks Tara :)
I just love the different personalities each cat has! I've never had 2 alike. OUr current 2 kitties are like night and day! Mutt and jeff!
I always enjoy reading about your kitties escapades!!!
We have 3 cats too...I have a soft spot for black fuzzy ones! Your cats are beautiful!
haha,ahhhhhh really enjoyed reading about those three feline people....
and wait..do people actually brush cats. I learn something new everyday. maybe I should be doing this ...
Yes Sandy, people even take their cats to groomers. Can you believe it?!
We just brush them.
Post a Comment