***********************************************************************************
Autumn has an interview tomorrow with a big photography studio. The owner is looking for an assistant. Part time until fall and then full time. This is a huge opportunity for her.She's ready with a wonderful portfolio, loads of experience, references and natural talent. This is the studio she's applying to Elbinger Studios Good luck Autumn!
Samples of her work.













11 comments:
Lovely portfolio!! Good luck, Autumn!
Such talent! Autumn's work is wonderful... I have no doubt she'll get the job. Not like she needs it, but I'll be sending good vibes her way.
All your kiddos are so talented – you must be one proud mama!
Incredible photos! Moving out into the world, it must be so exciting to her.
She is so, so talented...
Wow! What a great portfolio! Good luck!
WOW...her portfolio is fantastic...I love all the light and dark...so beautiful!
Good luck to Autumn.
GOOD LUCK AUTUMN. Beautiful photos.
From the looks of what I see here she has talent overflowing enough to start her own studio... Autumn's eye is for composing a shot is amazing...
honestly she could start her own studio!! why doesn't she?
I second, third, fourth... ninth what everyone else has already said. Amazing photos.
Kel
Thanks everyone, I'll pass along the luck, vibes and the wishes to her!
Gwen, Thanks!
That's her goal someday. She needs a little more under her belt yet. I think this job would be a prefect step for her.
Great news on the update! Hope the shoot goes well...
Post a Comment