Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Finding Red,

Red in the woods.
~~~~~~
A glorious day in the woods.
It was warm, quiet and just what I needed.
I found red in the woods, just in time...

Just in time for what? you ask...


Just in time to renew my soul and the day of love, my Valentine.

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Just beautiful. I love cardinals!

tiff said...

fantastic photos...

love the cardinal photo...just perfect!

Gwen Buchanan said...

Wow!!! I love these shots Anet... I have yet to see a real life Cardinal...

Tara said...

Beautiful words and images!

renaye said...

beautiful pictures!

i like the cats on ur header!

renaye
http://renaye.nutang.com

Anet said...

Thanks Lisa, I love cardinals too and turkeys:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks Tiff!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks Gwen, I find it amazing that you've never seen one. I sure hope you do someday. They are like a spark of joy when you see them. They always make me smile:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you Tara:) I had such a great time. I sat on a bench just off the trail and let the sun shine on my face and took in some deep breathes of fresh air.
While Noah went the other direction with the class:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks Loke, I'm glad you stopped by :)

sandy said...

I love that red bird among the non color. So nice.

A Slice of the Pie said...

These three photos are awesome individually, but when you put them together it's just beautiful.

Kel

Anet said...

Thanks Sandy and Kel! :)

Blog Archive