I'm so happy that you're here!
I hope you are a great president like John Kennedy and Abraham Lincoln.
I hope you can help people find good jobs, like my cousins.
I hope no one has to loose their homes anymore.
I hope we can have enough money to pay our bills.
I hope all the poor, homeless, and old people are taken care of.
I hope the wars can stop.
I hope your kids have fun in the White House!
I hope everyone will help you be a great President,
If you ever need my help, just call.
Your friend, Noah




11 comments:
oh boy...i must be emotional today...cuz' Noah's words brought tears to my eyes. WOW!
What a day it is...a day for change and hope...& wishes!
Noah your writing is very thoughtful!
Thanks Tiff,
Day for change and hope indeed!
We had a tough night, our furnace quit working and it's -1 degree outside.
The repair man is here now and we will have to use credit cards to pay for the repair. Ugh!!!
It's about forty five degrees in the house right now, the cats are all laying on an electric blanket. Poor things!
Luckily, we have a space heater for my 83 year old mom, so she's toasty in her room.
Have a great day, I'm sure will be warm in no time...I hope.
perfect and beautiful words, Noah.. you never know if he sees this letter, he just might call!!!
Awesome sentiments, Noah!
Oh, I'm in tears too.
Anet, are you ok? Your house is so cold! Do you want to come over??
Noah, I think you've summed up the thoughts of the nation with your letter. It's very touching... well done!
Anet, I'm sorry about the furnace. Thank goodness you have the credit available to pay for the repair. I hope the house is toasty warm again soon. Take care!
Noah:
Thank you everyone, I'm glad you liked my letter to President Obama.
Thank you for the warm wishes,
we are warm again!
It was only $140.00 so not too bad. The temps. are rising as I type, we are at 60 degrees now. Yea!!!
Thank you Ruth for your sweet offer, You're so kind!
Enjoy this great day everyone:)
We will be watching the inauguration. What a great homeschooling day!
Nice letter to Mr. President, Noah and filled with great desires. I hope he calls on you some day to help.
Well said!
Hi...
Everyone watching Barack... Awesome sentiments..... My prayers are with you both. God Bless!
Post a Comment