
Autumn is a Big Sister in the Big Sister/Little Sister program. Her new little sister
Tyronique is just a sweetheart. Autumn was taking her sledding tonight and stopped in to meet the family.
Tyronique is younger than Noah but a head and a half taller than him! She loves to talk and just adores Autumn. She is a bit afraid of our cats... we'll work on that. I'm so proud of my girl, spending time with a young girl that needs a little extra one on one "girl" time. Autumn is just like that, she has a big heart!
"Come on Bella, pull!!!"
9 comments:
That's awesome. Autumn, you will be amazed at the influence you have on your little sister (and how it works in reverse too). I was in the same program and met with my "little" just a few years ago for lunch. The things she had saved and remembered from our time together blew me away. Best wishes to the both of you for some great years together!
That is definitely something to be proud about.
Kel
I did something similar when I was in my 20s and loved it. Something to treasure for years to come.
I hope their friendship soars.
Where were they going sledding? Before a meeting yesterday everyone was talking about the places they take their kids to sled. The Frandor hill can be a little scary.
Thanks Tara, I'll let Autumn read this. Her first "little" 12 going on 21 and not interested in hanging out with Autumn.
Autumn was very disappointed, this time I think it's a great match.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks Kel:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Denise,
I'm glad she finds the time in her very busy schedule to do this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you Ruth,
Yes, they did go to Frandor hill. It's a bit scary, one side is steeper than the other. We usually use the tamer side:)
Bancroft Park behind the Groesbeck golf course has Dead Man's Drop...Now that's scary!!! Only maniacs go down Dead Man's drop like my husband!
Well you should be proud! That is great and this will probably have a huge impact on the little girl and she will always remember the one that took time to be a big sis to her.
Could have any cooler kids...what a fantastic person Autumn is to be so giving and start a relationship with her little sister...AMAZING!
Coule "YOU" have....
geesh...trying to type fast never works for me...ha :)
You have raised a lovely caring daughter Anet.. It must make your heart so happy!! I'm sure Tyronique will never forget this.
Post a Comment