While the snow blew outside, our family snuggled under blankets and watch Extreme Home Make Overs with Ty Pennington. It was the one they tape here in Holt, MI. I posted awhile back about when Autumn took the boys to LCC to see Ty do a taping. We weren't sure if they made it on the show, but there is Noah and Autumn in the upper right hand corner. Autumn has really bright hair and Noah is sitting on her lap with his Civil War cap on. Caleb sat up higher by himself and didn't make it on the show. Noah was super excited to see himself on television.
Sorry about the bad photo, it's taken from the television.




9 comments:
haha, I spotted them before I even read it!! She does have some bright hair, very Autumnish.
Molly
Will you look at that!! Awesome! And we forgot to watch too, we were watching "Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King." :|
And isn't the snow great?? But it should have come with a snow day, I agree. Poor Don had the news on at 5:30, hoping.
hey do you live in Holt, MI????
Holt is our last name...hmmmm~
love spotting autumn and noah in the t.v. shot...how fun!
and that snow is absolutely beautiful!!! we have NONE on the ground...and it snowed off and on all weekend.
Wow.....I know a celebrity now! Hey Noah, can I have your autograph??? :)
Hey Molly,
That's an adorable photo of you! Yeah, Autumn's hair was way too bright! She has toned it down a bit since then. I was laughing when I first spotted them in the crowd!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Ruth,
It was a great show, a tear jerker for sure! No snow day for Don either?! Bummer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Tiff,
We live in Lansing, Holt is a smaller town just south of us.
I always think of you guys now when I go to Holt, MI.
I just love when the snow sticks to the trees!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Sharon,
So funny, I told Noah you want his autograph. He said "Really?!"
We taped the show and he has played it a few times already! What a ham!!!:)
Beautiful snow photo! We didn't get as much as they predicted...well, I guess we did after they changed their prediction repeatedly DURING the storm. Ahem. Lovely anyway.
I could spot them in the photo before I even finished reading your post. :) Fun!
How cool is that?! Both the snow and the show, I mean. Beautiful things.
Noah has more experiences than I have had in my whole life...
Well that snow storm may have slowed down traffic a bit but it sure did put on a magical show.....
we have no snow on the ground .. our last storm was lots of wind and rain...
maybe next time you'll get to stay home!!!
Very Cool about the kids being on Extreme Home Makeover. I haven't watched the show in a while since it always makes me cry!
Post a Comment