We put up a few decorations today. Dressed the fireplace, put up the small dinning room tree added the cinnamon ornaments we made. Hung garland around the door way. We still have the large tree for the living room to put up...another day.
I cut the Harvest pumpkins we had left over and set them out for a "Sniffy treat."
She loves pumpkin seeds...yum !




11 comments:
Beautiful! And that pumpkin shot of Sniffy is just great! It's the perfect size for her. :)
oh you have been busy...the lights are beautiful...i look forward to decorating soon...i have pulled the decorations out...but...that is it!
your home looks like a great place for a gathering be it humans or squirrels...love the pumpkin shot...the photo is amazing!!!
Cute sniffy pic. :)
The house looks lovely! We only put up one tiny tree so far - no decorations or main tree yet. Probably next weekend...too much snow predicted today to get out.
How is the snow there?
I go back and forth about Christmas, and the decorations. Your glow is why I swing to the loving them side. This year I am letting the fervor take me over, and it feels good. I think it might be partly because I have a future son-in-law coming for Christmas in a cold climate for his first time. I feel a joy in doing it up for him and Lesley! :)
GREAT idea with the pumpkin! I think we should do that for ours. I wonder if birds would like them too?
Oh, and I'm doing it for Peter too, obviously, who will be home from the ship cruise after 3 months!
And for Don. And for moi! :D
so warm and cheery Anet... little Sniffy is so cute and it is plain to see he loves your offering...
you are giving your family wonderful memories..
you have such a loving spirit...
I love Sniffy with her pumpkin. Reminds me of a Beatrix Potter illustration.
Your house looks so festive and cozy. Beautiful.
Hey everyone,
I feel like I'm falling behind already. I mean there is only 24 days left until Christmas. I have purchased a few gifts.
This year with the budget so TIGHT we are only buying for our kids and our moms. Oh yes and my brother Mike. I told my sister who's budget is way tighter than mine right now that she is to not buy for us and we won't buy for them this year. We'll do it next year when things are better. I hope!
Brad is telling me that our two oldest are to old to be buying them tons of gifts. When do you stop stuffing their stockings and loading the tree for your young adults?
I don't know.
Have fun decorating everyone!
Now I know what to do with my tiny pumpkins! Great idea!
Your decorations are JUST beautiful!!! I am trying to get my Halloween/fall stuff put away, rearrange furniture, help Mark with his office stuff and generally declutter. I might not be done til next weekend. Sigh.
Molly
Your decorations looks so great, Anet, so warm and cheery! And that photo of Sniffy is darling, what a perfect treat for her.
We would probably have more decorating done if we hadn't all gotten ill over Thanksgiving. Tree goes up this weekend, however! So stay tuned for pics!
As always, you are an inspiration, Anet.
Oh I enjoyed catching up here. That photo of Sniffy is so adorable.
Post a Comment