Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sniffy

I found this cute little squirrel ornament last year and personalized it.
Now I'll always remember my little friend every Christmas!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Okay, I realize that there are 21 more days until Christmas and that you will probably post more ornaments that I love but I'm going to go out on a limb and declare this one my favorite!

Anet said...

Yes Sharon, this is my favorite too! This little squirrel is so heavy, I'm guessing close to a pound. I have to hang her at the bottom of the tree. Her tail bobs up and down. :) Just like the real Sniff's tail.

tiff said...

so I have been talking about hibernating and what animals do in the winter in my classroom...and i have to admit every time i name the squirrel...i think of sniffy and you...and smile to myself.

we have a cute little squirrel that goes on our tree...not sure if it is cute...as it is gold...but it brings back memories of all the squirrels that were on our land in Alaska...trying to sneak their way into the Yurts...giggle :)

A Slice of the Pie said...

I am enjoying seeing your ornaments. I like the more unique ornaments rather than having twenty of the same thing! Every year I make a new ornament for each of my kids so they will have a collection of ornaments when they leave the nest.

Kel

Blog Archive