Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Noah's favorite!

This is Noah's Revolutionary Fifer ornament he bought a few years ago at Fort Michilimackinac
on our Birthday trip. Good memories :) I wonder if I could find him a Civil War Union ornament?

4 comments:

Tara said...

No title or explanation needed on this one! It's so neat to let kids pick out special ornaments from different places. Tess has a few of those too and she always gets excited when she unpacks them.
Thanks for letting us see your ornament Noah. :-)

Sharon said...

I think you could have titled this post "Guess Who's Favorite This Is?" and we'd have all known.

I bet there aren't many people with an ornament like that one Noah!

Jodi Anderson said...

This is a really cool ornament and I can see why it is his favorite.

My husband is out-of-town until the 21st or so and I can't really get at my holiday decor. I might get really brave and fish around the basement, but ... I'll have to get really desperate first. (read: SPIDERWEBS IN MY HAIR!)

Ruth said...

Smiling at Sharon's comment. :)

I'm telling you, pulling out Christmas pulls out family history! It's so great.

And I smiled at your comment about Noah's closet at my blog. It's impossible to fit everything into those little things!

Blog Archive