Thursday, December 4, 2008

Holiday Cheer on the porch.


Today I found a box on the porch, YAY! my Holiday Cheer give-away from Tara. I was so excited. I never imagined the wonderful treasures inside. What a delight and a blessing!

A beautiful hand crafted mug, She wrote "no more ugly mugs." teehehe... I am so.... getting rid of some of those ugly mugs, cuz this baby is all I need! Isn't it beautiful?! The colors and the feel of this mug is wonderful. A box of Tara's favorite tea, a cute as heck felt heart for my tree. I'm pretty sure hand crafted by Tara herself. A cinnamon and milk chocolate bar (all mine!), a fun dice game called Lumps, that Noah and Brad are playing at this very moment. They are laughing and having a blast in there! Thank you Tara for your beautiful giving spirit, I will treasure these gifts always. Every cup of tea or coffee and every time I hang the heart on my tree I will think of you :) Okay, I'm off to make me a cup of tea!
**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~*~**~**

Added Note: Tara that had to be the BEST cup of tea I have ever had! I hope I can find this locally. I'm sure the beautiful mug makes it even better. The Best!!! Oh and I ate one row of chocolate and I moaned all the way through it. Cinnamon and chocolate are delicious together. Thanks again ;)

8 comments:

Sharon said...

What a nice surprise!

tiff said...

that hand crafted piece of pottery is beautiful...and will make every cup o' joe or hot tea all that more tasty. Good Earth is one of my favorite tea's...yummers!

Enjoy your special treats...what a great way to start off the holiday season!

Tara said...

Anet, I'm so glad the package made it in one piece and that you like the contents. I had a really fun time picking things out or making them just with you in mind. It's been a joy getting to know you.
Hope you find some quiet moments this season to have a big cup of tea and a little something sweet, and to play a fun round of Lumps with your family.
Happy Holidays!

Ruth said...

Fantastic!

I'm glad you're enjoying the feel of a hand thrown mug. :D

Gwen Buchanan said...

Anet.. you are so Cute.. if anyone deserves a special treat like this... you do!!! Tara is a pretty special friend!!
this makes me happy to see and read...

RunninL8 said...

Yay! What warmth! Friendship, tea, chocolate, and a gorgeous mug to hold! I just had some good eath yesturday at Nature Lady's house-tastes like big red gum!
So what's the gist of LUMPS?!

Anet said...

Hey RunninL8, It does taste a bit like Big Red gum. I had my second cup today!
Lumps... a bit like Yahtzee I'd say. Who ever gets to 100 first wins, saving some of the dice rolled, rolling the rest. Interesting shapes to the dice.
It's fun!

Anet said...

Thanks Tara, I could tell you placed a lot of thought in it just for me. You'll never know how special that makes me feel! You really brighten this season for me:) Bless your heart!

Blog Archive