Noah bought the History Channel's Civil War video game for playstation 2. He had saved some birthday money for this game, it just came out. He is so excited about it. Yes, there's lots of shooting and killing in it. But... I'm leaning towards "it's history, right?" Also it is from the History Channel, so I feel good about that. The kid just loves the Civil War and video games. So we'll see how it goes. It is rated T for teens, YiKeS!
8 comments:
Let us know how he likes it and what you think of it too. If there's actually a bit of history thrown in I might have Zoe try it.
I've been debating about getting Tess one of those Nintendo things... I think that's what it is anyway. I always thought they were just garbage but lately I've been hearing about a lot of programs that actually seem useful. America Ferrera (sp) does a spot for one. Anyway, please do let us know what you think. I value your opinion.
Noah says the game is fun to play, except there is a bad word in it.
"Damn it" I said don't worry about it, I'm sure soldiers swore a lot in real life. He said "I just ignore it." He has been on the Confederate side so far. He can't figure out how to get on the union side to fight.
I haven't had any time to sit down with him to check it out yet.
The more missions you complete the higher rank solider you become.
That's so funny!
hmmm...i can't get over noah's interest in the civil war. i bet he is having a blast(no pun intended)playing his new game.
Sounds interesting. I think I need to open my mind up a little more and check these things out. I'm really out of the loop on these "newfangled" toys. LOL. Tess would probably be fine... I'd be the one to end up addicted...
Noah, I hope you are able to make it over to the other side!
I don't know Tara, If she's gone this long without a gaming unit. I'd stick with it. Number one; they are distracting, number two; the unit and the games cost a ton of money!
I was against them when she was younger but now, with the new educational options available, I like them better than an iPod, because there is more control. If we only buy the educational games... Maybe we should chuck both ideas and just get her a new pair of pajamas and a book... :-)
Post a Comment