Thanks Tammy, I think I'm done with the front now. I did add some orange string lights. Oh and I need a spot light in the grave yard yet.
******************************** Hi Tara, Thanks! Luckily my neighbors closest to me like to decorate also so this whole corner is pretty fun right now. I haven't even showed you guys the inside of my house yet. I'm saving that for later. Are you decorating yet? I tell Noah not until Oct 1st. can we get out the Halloween stuff, this year we were a few days late.
Fun! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I have seen you around also and have stopped by before. You have a creative and fun family and it is nice to see how your older teens have thrived in homeschooling and are going out into the world and doing great things. The civil war unit looks amazing.
I love it!!! I wish we could could decorate-NO ONE would see it living up here. And the lady down the street has the monopoly on the neighborhood Halloween party. ~sigh~
I am learning all the time. The tombstone will be my diploma. ~Eartha Kitt
Education consist of mainly what we've unlearned.
~Mark Twain
A watched child never learns.
~Robert Brault
Welcome!
Hello!~Aaniin! ~Bonjour!
I'm a homeschooling mom with 3 kids. The two oldest have graduated from homeschool. Our oldest now owns her own Photography business. Our middle son is in college studying
Culinary Arts and the youngest son age 11 is an Interest Led Homeschooler, who loves history! and this is our family's homeschool journal... The Purple Squirrel.
We are an Ojibwe/French family and we love to celebrate our heritage, learning the language, customs and honoring our ancestors.
We travel about our lives on planet Earth and learn from every place, every person and every situation we happen upon. I like to refer to us as Earth Learners.
We read, write, discover, roam the woods, sleep in late, if we feel like it. We cook and do chores. We love to learn about different cultures and our elder brothers (the animals and the plants.) My job as homeschooling mom is to trust. Trust my kids will grow into intelligent, caring, responsible adults.
Fingers crossed! ~
Spring Equinox March 20 Summer Solstice June 21
Autumn Equinox September 23
Winter Solstice December 22
Tapping Sugar Maples
Spring Equinox
Our nature circle
Summer Solstice
Hiking at Fenner
Autumn Equinox
The Yule Battle
Winter Solstice/Yule
Homeschooling!
Here's just a few homeschooling highlights. Click on the photos to see the post. Also, there are many more homeschool post if you click on the homeschool label link on this page.
Build your own compass
Panning for Gold
Fort: Homestead
Playing Civil War in the woods
Civil War Muster 2008
Civil War Drummer boy, Halloween Historic Greenfield Village 2008
9 comments:
The front of your house is
SO. COOL.
I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Right out of a Tim Burton flick. You've got the coolest house around, Anet.
Thanks Tammy, I think I'm done with the front now. I did add some orange string lights. Oh and I need a spot light in the grave yard yet.
********************************
Hi Tara, Thanks!
Luckily my neighbors closest to me like to decorate also so this whole corner is pretty fun right now.
I haven't even showed you guys the inside of my house yet. I'm saving that for later.
Are you decorating yet? I tell Noah not until Oct 1st. can we get out the Halloween stuff, this year we were a few days late.
I love your front porch! I don't decorate anymore but it is fun to see what others' do.
OMG...I love it! You have such a festive Fall house!!!! FUN...FUN...FUN!!!!
Thanks Sandy and Tiff! I go a little crazy with it!
Fun! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I have seen you around also and have stopped by before. You have a creative and fun family and it is nice to see how your older teens have thrived in homeschooling and are going out into the world and doing great things.
The civil war unit looks amazing.
Thanks Lisa Anne!
I love it!!! I wish we could could decorate-NO ONE would see it living up here. And the lady down the street has the monopoly on the neighborhood Halloween party.
~sigh~
Post a Comment