Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Henry Ford Museum

Here's a few of our favorite things at the museum:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The rocker that Abraham Lincoln was sitting in when he was assassinated.

The Rosa Parks bus. Noah sat in the same spot Rosa Parks did!


George Washington's camp cot.



The only photo of me all weekend and it's in front of the Wiener mobile!



The Ghost Buster's car...I wasn't suppose to take a picture of this, so don't tell!


A really cool 1972's geodesic dome, I would so live here!


Oh poor Noah!, sitting in a 3rd. grade class in the 1950's

Learning about nuclear bomb drills....BUZZZZZZZ!!!!!!


QUICK! Duck under your desk and cover your neck with your hands!

Umm... yeah, that would protect you from a nuclear bomb.

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Why weren't you supposed to photograph the Ghost Buster's car??

I took pics of the limo JFK was assassinated in, which was eery, like the chair of Lincoln's.

Anet said...

Hey Ruth, It was a special exhibit. Movie props and costumes. I don't know why they don't want people to take photos. Some other people were, so I did snap this one. I saw the hat the Wicked Witch wore in the Wizard of OZ. Cool!

Ruth said...

Wow, that is cool!

Blog Archive