Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Noah!

Noah's birthday gifts, all stacked and ready to be opened.

Check out the Museum post below.

7 comments:

Tammy said...

Happy, happy birthday Noah! What a fun month to have a birthday in. :)

Sharon said...

Wow Noah, those gifts look well protected. I don't think that skull is going to let you get even a tiny peek!

Have an extra bite of cake for me! :)

Tara said...

Happy Birthday Noah. I'll bet that skull is guarding some pretty cool treasures. Enjoy your day.

Amy Bradstreet said...

Yes, happy birthday, Noah (and Anet, right?) What a great stack of skully presents!

Gwen Buchanan said...

Hey Anet, Thanks for taking me on your Birthday trip (below)... I had fun.. not as much fun as Noah though.. I liked the photo of you with the weiner... Hope the two of you had a wonderful birthday.

How lucky to share your day with someone you love...

sandy said...

Happy birthday Noah...and is it your birthday too, I think I saw that at Sharon's. So happy birthday to you too!

~Molly~ said...

Happy, happy birthday you two!!! What fine adventures you all have been having lately, LOVE the pictures!

I need to show Noah's blog to Sarah. Maybe she'll be interested in making one.

Molly

Blog Archive