Monday, October 20, 2008

Haunted Halloween Village

Happy Halloween!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Noah (Civil War Drummer Boy) Autumn and her best friend Ksusha.

Walking the 800 jack-o-lantern path.
There was a holographic head on the side of a house.

This head was weird! It could interact with you.

Ronald was discussing the Civil War with Noah.


Wailing ghost on the balcony of the Robert Frost Home.

The grave digger asked Noah if he needed to be put under!

Maria Antoinette

Ichabod Crane with the headless horsemen.

The clock tower.

We all recieved lots of goodies and a vampire bear/beanie baby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tommorrow I will post the museum photos. We only took 377 pics!

8 comments:

Tammy said...

Ronald discussing the Civil War with Noah...too funny!

Wow, the other photos are pretty creepy and awesome! Looks like it was a lot of fun. :)

Tara said...

Oh, I love these pictures! The ghost, the clock tower... good old-fashioned Halloween magic. Marie was pretty scary in her own right!
BTW, I'm not sure whose birthday it is, but happy birthday!

Anet said...

Hi Tammy, Isn't that funny!
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Tara,
Tomorrow is Noah's and my birthdays. He was born on my
37th. birthday, 5 weeks early. :)

Sharon said...

Happy Birthday you two!

(I accidentally sent you a blank email so just ignore it. Sorry!)

Ruth said...

Happy Birthday again. I've heard they do cool things in the Village for Halloween, now I see!

A Slice of the Pie said...

Happy Birthday Noah and Anet! Great photos and it looks like a very cool event!

Anet said...

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you Sharon for the birthday card on your blog, so sweet. Noah smiled from ear to ear!

sandy said...

Wow cool photos and a holographic head!!

Blog Archive