~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today he bought me roses. We ate at Claras, an old train depot filled with antiques.
Today he bought me roses. We ate at Claras, an old train depot filled with antiques.
I had a yummy hot cider/butterscotch liquor drink with my dinner.
Then he took me to Bed and Bath and Yankee Candle so I could choose to my heart's content!
I chose some wonderful hand soaps and some yummy smelling candles.
One that smells like my hot cider drink.
I got him a year subscription to Spartan Magazine online. He loved it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




7 comments:
Happy Anniversary to you both!!!
Happy Anniversary both of you. :)
Such a romantic table with the skull and all! :-)
Hope there are many more wonderful years together to come.
Happy 18th anniversary! Being married to your best friend is...well...the BEST!
Your evening sounds loverly...enjoy all those scents!
pretty place to live
ohhh happy anniversary to both of you and that is the type of shopping I use to love, candles, lotions and potions. I have way too many candles but I still love lotions and potions.
Oh! Oh! Oh! May you blessed with multiples of 18 more years together in happiness, health, love and friendship!
What a great day you made for each other--a small window to your 18 years together, I'm certain.
Post a Comment