Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Autumn and Kevin's Halloween costumes 2008


Autumn and Kevin as Lucy and Desi

10 comments:

Jodi Anderson said...

This is great. I love how Kevin managed to make Desi's expression in that last shot!

Sharon said...

Very cool!

tiff said...

omg...how cute is that!

love the comparisons...fun!

Amy Bradstreet said...

We all thought this was great! Very cute. Too bad you folks don't know how to have fun, though, geesh.

denise said...

awesome idea~very cool.

Tara said...

Really cute. I love the attention to detail!

Ruth said...

Oh man! I love this. I would have had so much fun doing that, especially with the photos. Way too much fun! Is that Autumn's hair, or did she wear a wig?

Anet said...

Thanks everyone!
Yeah, I thought Kevin really nailed Desi on the last shot too!

Hey Amy, Nice to see your face :)

Ruth, that is Autumn's hair. Her friend at a salon did it for her.
Later that night they went to a Zombie Dance Party in Detroit. So they zombied up their faces and went as Zombie Lucy and Desi.

~Molly~ said...

"A" is for Adorable!!! How cute and creative!!

Molly

sandy said...

I really like how you put the versions next to each other. Great costumes and she looks so Lucy.

Blog Archive