Saturday, October 25, 2008

Autumn by Kevin

Posted by Picasa
These photos were taken by Kevin, Autumn's boyfriend.
These two are so much in love. They absolutely adore each other.
Oh, to be young and madly in love.
He calls her on the phone and the
first thing I hear her say is "I love you too!"
They say "I love you" at the beginning and the end of phone calls!
How cute is that?
~~~~~~~~~
I must say as her mother,
I am more than pleased that she found a sweet,
well mannered, caring, young man.
The other day, he was at the door with a beautiful fall bouquet..."just because"
His parents done right with raising him, Thank you!

6 comments:

Jodi Anderson said...

This is sweet as can be and looks like it was probably a lot of fun to film.

Tara said...

Young love, when it's like this, just makes me sigh. Beautiful photos.

tiff said...

This is a fun mosaic! Awe...to be young and in love! What a great guy! I am sure you are beaming that your daughter found a good soul!

sandy said...

Isn't it great when they find someone you can approve of and that treat them good! Lucky you.
Lucky her.

RunninL8 said...

What a whimsical montage! Sounds like such a sweetheart! Glad these kiddos are experienceing such a healthy relationship.

Amy Bradstreet said...

Anet, your relationship(s) with your children are so secure, trusting and respectful--all very evident in your blog. I think that is rare and wonderful. It's obvious you've done well raising your children.

Blog Archive