
This is Ruth's fault, she played with Picasa and made some beautiful collages.
I said "Wait!, this software came with my new camera."
Now we are both hooked on Picasa.
She is trying to recover with the help of her devoted husband and some bossy chickens.
I have some winterizing to do today so I will stop here...





14 comments:
Beautiful...I love all the photo's in your collage! It must be so fun to use your new camera...the colors are amazing!!!
Oh, Anet, those photos are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Well, THANK YOU RUTH, because this is just beautiful, Anet! You are making me want to procrastinate on things that really need done to go play with my camera today. Maybe later...
Michigan is so beautiful in the fall and you've really captured it! Gorgeous.
Hey Tiff, my new camera is amazing. It's pretty fool proof!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks Tammy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks,
Go for it Tara!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Awe... Michigan missing Sharon!
I love this collage and the photos you chose for it! I'm so sorry I hooked you, but as long as you keep making them like this, we get the benefits. I actually love the weather right now, when it's rainy, getting colder, and the last of the leaves are falling. It reminds me of all the great Halloweens in my childhood.
Nice photos. I'm behind on blog visiting so I need to see what Ruth is recovering from.
So beautiful Anet... I love the spinning wheel... the whole grouping is Fall-ing down beautiful...
Also the squirrel caper below is adorable.. he really trusts you!!!
Hey Anet! Someone just emailed me this question. Do you know the answer?
"i recently read in a novel by Louise Erdrich that one of the words for the EARTH in the language [ojibwa] is 'grandmother" and i am trying to get this confirmed.?"
Thanks Sandy and Gwen! I've been having great fun with my camera.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Ruth,
This is what I came up with; Ahki is earth and
Nokomis is grandmother.
Hope this helps.
Sometimes they refer to the earth as grandmother earth or mother earth.
www.nativetech.org/shinob/ojibwelanguage.html
A great list of Ojibwa words.
Ok, thanks, Anet! I'll let her know.
GORGEOUS PICS!!! What kind of camera did ya get?!?!
Just beautiful, Anet.
Post a Comment