Thursday, October 30, 2008

Three cute little pumpkins!


Spending time with 3 cute pumpkins...Noah, Harpo and the jack-o-lantern!

10 comments:

Ruth said...

I think there are four cute little pumpkins, Anet. You're the 4th!

Tammy said...

LOL, look at the look on Harpo in the top photo. Love it.

Carving jack-o-lanterns is a favorite of ours, too.

~Molly~ said...

How cute! Looks like a lovely afternoon(or was it morning?).

I've got a blog for Autumn to check out... she may already know it though.

http://www.theblackapple.typepad.com/somegirlswander/

Molly

Sharon said...

They are cute!

And look at your walls playing off of Harpo and the pumpkin....the color is like a planned magazine shoot.

denise said...

I'm loving the color in your photographs recently! Nice! :)

Those are cute pumpkins...

A Slice of the Pie said...

Harpo in the first shot is too cute, and your kids are so photogenic!

Tara said...

If little Harpo could hold a carving knife I bet he'd be right in there, making his own kitty-o-lantern.
Such a cozy scene. I love these photos.

Anet said...

Thanks everyone,
Harpo is a hoot!
He stayed right there during the whole process. I had to shoo him away during the carving part.

Gwen Buchanan said...

This is too cute Anet!!! adorable!! tell Noah I think his pumpkin is terrific... looks like he was taking quite a bit of advise from Harpo...

Anet said...

Hey Molly, I'll be sure to show Autumn that blog, she'll love it! Thanks for the link!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you Gwen, I'll be sure to let Noah know. We just adore Harpo. I just feel so blessed that he's alive and with us after that terrible scare of almost losing him.

Blog Archive