I needed to keep busy today, so I finished the dinning room.
I just made my goal of having it done before I returned to work.
Whew! I just had to put a touch of fall into the room.


Tomorrow I will go back to work. When I get out at noon I will call and check on Harpo. So far, no news from the vet's office, which is good! It's 6:30pm and I have to pick up Caleb at the movies soon. Thank you everyone for the caring thoughts for Harpo, it means the world to me. I will post about him tomorrow as soon as I can.




16 comments:
The wall color is gorgeous. I also love the lamp above the table as well as the one on the buffet.
Beautiful!
Oh my goodness...that room is beautiful...I wanna come have soup and bread at your table...You have made it very inviting!!!!
I agree your dining room is very inviting. The lamps add to the warmth - that hanging one above the table is just gorgeous. And I see your little glasses set on the sidebar, that you got at the yard sale/flea market, right?
It must feel so good to have it done! Try to have fun with the little ones tomorrow.
I love how the room turned out. And I imagine it was nice to have something else to give your attention to. Have a great day at school!
Oh Anet, I am sooooo so sorry to hear of Harpo's medical problem! He(and you all) is in my prayers for this to be a fluke and just a reaction to the meds. Poor baby.
I am just in love with that wall color, your room looks amazing!
Molly
Lovely!
I remember the days when my dining room had, well, dining room furniture! Har. We have little space for 4 people living here...especially with toys, books, craft materials, project stuff, art materials, computers. Oy. Everything is neat, but boy, too much crap. ;)
Love the dark wood too.
Hope the kitty is doing well.
Hope Harpo continues to improve.
The dining room is gorgeous. So warm, so inviting. Love it.
I'm going to check in on your blog lots today to see how Harpo is. Still praying and hoping for the best.
The dining room is gorgeous. So warm, so inviting. Love it.
I'm going to check in on your blog lots today to see how Harpo is. Still praying and hoping for the best.
So warm and toasty-just in time for fall!!!
Your diningroom is gorgeous, Anet! I love that yummy pumpkin on the walls. It looks such a warm and inviting room, I agree, soup and bread and jazz on the stereo sounds like a good plan. Good work!
(crossing my fingers for Harpo.)
Your diningroom is gorgeous, Anet! I love that yummy pumpkin on the walls. It looks such a warm and inviting room, I agree, soup and bread and jazz on the stereo sounds like a good plan. Good work!
(crossing my fingers for Harpo.)
I have no idea why that posted twice. sorry.
The rooms looks gorgeous, I love the color. What a cozy place to be on a cold winter's night, or even day, while raining/snowing outside. You'll have fall all year long.
Just beautiful.
Thanks everyone! So funny... the first homemade meal served was homemade chicken noodle soup! After several fast food meals, yuck! (Because of the painting) the soup was enjoyed by all.
Post a Comment