Friday, September 12, 2008

Harpo update...Thank you for all the healing energy and well wishes!

Harpo was very glad to get home. He ate, used his litter box, then followed Noah up stairs to Noah's room. He laid in a box and watched Noah play with his Civil War soldiers. After that he came down to the living room and cuddled with me. Purring and having his ears scratched while I worked on the homeschooling schedule. I had stuff to do, so Harpo made his way to the couch where he has been snoozing for hours. I'm so glad this is over and my sweet guy is home! Oh yeah, Boo and Bella both hissed and growled at Harpo when he got home. They always do that... cats are weird.
Have a great weekend! I'm back to work on Monday. Ready or not!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

I'm so glad he's okay. I just love animals. They don't ever seem to blame.....wish I was so good! Sweet dreams Harpo!

Tara said...

Sweet little boy! I'm happy he's back in familiar territory. I bet you all are too. Hope he heals quickly and is back making mischief again soon.

Anet said...

Thanks everyone! Harpo is one sleepy boy today. No playing at all. That's so out of character! I bet he was up all night meowing mercifully "PLEASE LET ME GO HOME MEOOOOOWW!"

tiff said...

very sweet...glad Harpo is at home resting from his big adventure to the vet.

wishing you a rested weekend before you meet and greet the preschoolers monday morning.

Blog Archive