Saturday, August 2, 2008

Ugh! Me no see Obama....

Okay... so this morning I get up take a shower and head downstairs around 10:00 am. There are cars parked bumper to bumper everywhere in my neighborhood! I thought it's probably the antique car show this weekend that they have up on the Avenue. So about an hour or so later the cars are gone. Hmmm..... the car show is busy all day. Oh well.... then about 12:00 I check the newspaper. The Gone Wired Cafe 1 block from me on the Avenue is giving away free tickets to see Obama on Monday! You need a ticket to see him? Oh crap!!! tickets are gone.... well that's what you get for sleeping in on the weekends! Oh well, better luck next time!!!

8 comments:

Sharon said...

Darn, that's too bad. Hopefully we'll all be seeing a lot of him during the next 4 years.

Anet said...

Yes...hopefully!

Ruth said...

Rats!! Well we knew this would be 'sold out' but why tickets! But the man does have a way of packing a house, and then some.

I guess we'll just have to feel his vibes.

Anet said...

When my husband came home from work he said there was people sitting in lawn chairs and on the sidewalks for half a block long when he left for work at 6:30am!
Wow! I'm not that excited to see him.

Tammy said...

Oh that sucks. Sheesh.

Anet said...

The paper this morning said people started lining up the night before!

RunninL8 said...

BUMMER!!! I would LOVE to see him when he comes to Alaska.
Jeez! It's like waiting on line overnight to get Pearl Jam tickets!!!!!!!!!

sandy said...

well darn....you sleepy head...early bird gets the word or the melon leech...

Blog Archive