Sunday, August 3, 2008

Look out a Melon Leech!

I had way too much fun chasing Noah and Caleb around the
house with this slimy "Melon Leech"
They screamed like little girls! HAHAHAHA!!!!
This did come from a honeydew melon it's just part of the
insides. It looked so weird I said to the boys;
"EEEEWW, Look at this Melon Leech!"
and they took off running and screaming!
So what else could a mom do ...but chase them?

12 comments:

sandy said...

OMG I would run too!!! hahha, sounds like something I would have done to my kids.

TCallihan said...

Ohh amazing! I have never seen anything like it. Very fun chasing kiddos with I'm sure!

Ruth said...

You are clever! I don't know if I would have thought of that so quickly (but Don would have). I love it!

Tara said...

Good one and great fast thinking! The picture had me convinced!

Tammy said...

ROFLOL! Yep, I'da been runnin' too!

I looked at the title of your post, saw the photo, and thought it was REAL. Yikes. ;)

tiff said...

omg...funny...funny...funny...love when moms just get as silly as the kids...and the whole chasing them around...oh how my boys' would have gotten a kick ot of that.

thanks for the smile and the melon leech.

Sharon said...

That is so creepy looking and I'm not usually squirrely about things like that! If I were you I'd watch my back today, who knows what they might think up as revenge!!!

Don said...

I would have been running too! That looks gross enough to believe anything! Your kids will do that to their kids! (and blame you of course!)

Anet said...

Hey everyone, I like to keep my kids on their toes around here!
lol... That thing really looked strange!

Sharon, you should of seen the "photo wars" we were having with Caleb. We took photos of his favorite hat in not so nice locations i.e. sitting on the toilet seat...and left them on the camera for him to find... he paid us back!

Don, It's Okay... I'll probably be chasing around my grandkids with melon leeches too!
It's good for them and it gives me a bit of exercise!

Gwen Buchanan said...

Oh Anet, you are such a devil!!! I want to do that... a melon leech... You are so Funny!!!

I can't wait!!! I know what I am getting next time I go to town.. look out Max and John... They have some payback due from last winter's snowballs down my back!!

Anet said...

Hey Gwen,
So do you think they'll scream like little girls and run? lol...
That's was the best! Tough guys... yeah right! 16 year old Caleb was hilarious!!

denise said...

Oh, so you are up and running again at least. That gives me hope! ;)

That does indeed look pretty slimy - ha! Funny!

Blog Archive