We've had some strange happenings around here...
Autumn has had her film class over to create a couple of
film projects. Huge cameras, lights, actors and her teacher.
This one was called Austin's Film Festival. Noah was in
both of the films made at our house. He was the lead in this one.
He played Austin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This one took all day... it was called The Side Show.
There was some interesting characters!
Autumn is behind the camera.
Here's Caleb with his friend Edie who played "half man half women" 
This is the juggler with his huge dog!
The monkey in the middle is Noah
and the other two are friends of Autumns from England.

I wish I had more photos of this day, there was a strong man, a bird women, a bearded lady and many other freaks . We had people stop and try to figure out what the heck was going. It was a little strange to see a freak show with all the freaks wandering around in a neighborhood. I'm sure. Fortunately, our neighbors love to see my kids and their strange and creative happenings going on!





16 comments:
FUN! I went to an arts college and every day was interesting and we always had some project or other in the works. Very creative and interesting!
Oh how fun! I'd love to spend a day at your home. Your kids are so creative and amazing. Must be fun living there. :)
How cool your kids are!!!! I'd love for mine to come up with something so creative!
Molly
I would have had a ball hanging out watching them all day. What fun photos and that top one wow...
Darn...I wanna see more. Can you recreate the day and make sure you get more photos!!
Hi Denise, always something happening with the art stuff.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Tammy, I'm not to sure about fun, Crazy yes!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Molly, Thanks they are always up to something.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sandy, it can be exhausting around here! There not much peace and harmony. Which drives me to craziness! Being a "Libra" who loves harmony and balance.
I'll check to see if Autumn has any more photos or maybe the video of it.
I love it! I saw the first photo and instantly wanted to snap my fingers twice (a la Addams Family) without even reading the post.
You guys must have the fun house on the block -- literally. If any of Autumn's work goes up on YouTube, please let us know.
Please do let us know Anet! I love these shots, they are so full of life.
I know I'm being old and out of touch but ask Noah what that hand gesture means for me!!! I've been wanting to know for the longest time. :)
Hey Tara, There might be a way I can get it on my blog. I'll have to ask Autumn. We really do have a fun house. Well... my kids don't seem to think so, but the neighbors do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Sharon, Noah said he has no idea what that means, they just told him to do it. I have no clue either. I'll have to ask Autumn or Caleb. That mask he was wearing cracked me up. He looked like a really chimp with his big brown eyes.
make that a real chimp, not a really chimp. Geesh, it's been a long day!
I think this is going to be an interesting semester at your house!! And oh, Pam will want to get in on it, being a community actress from way back!! Is she still acting??
...you gotta love that your home is comfortable enough to come back to and make film???? hee :) love that first shot...noah must have had so much fun!
...i would just love to meet your family...beautiful and creative!
Hey Ruth,
Pam loves my kids crazy adventures! She is just the best neighbor!!!! She gives us so much encouragement and tons of big hugs! We just love her.
She is way too busy with work to be doing any acting. It would be nice if she could slow down a bit. But I don't think she ever will.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Tiff,
If you're ever in Michigan you better stop by! Not much reason to ever come to Michigan though...
it's pretty blah.
Wow, Anet.. This is every kids dream.. What fun!!! .. Max would have loved being a part of this...
Thanks Gwen, Has Max started school yet?
Max goes to Grade 10 on Sept. 2. He is happy... but disappointed school starts so soon... I think him and his friends aren't done with summer yet...
He was pretty lucky though, to be learning what he wanted for the last 4-5 years and to be able to join back in at the same grade level with his friends... I think he's looking forward to a bit of mixing with more kids...
You guys are NUTS!
LOVE IT! Xxx
Post a Comment