Here's Autumn's first page for the college newspaper. She wrote the story and took the photos for it. She also took many of the photos through out the paper for other stories.
I almost forgot, Autumn's boyfriend Kevin is in the photo playing the guitar in his band Tahquamenon Falls. He's finishing his Fine Arts Degree at the college.





8 comments:
Great job on this. I enjoyed reading the article, it sounded so professionally written and seeing the photos.!!! Good for her.
Great job indeed! Love that top photo especially. My congratulations to the photo journalist.
Wow! I think I remember the Basement from Lesley's punk days. I'll have to ask her.
Great article - really good writing, and nice layout. This is such fantastic experience and work.
And please tell Autumn I love her teacup series! She is really something. Inspiring.
I enjoyed being able to click on the photo and read the article.
I love the photo of Charlie Nash.
Very nice! Congrats Autumn!
Thanks Sandy!
~~~~~~~~~~~
And Thank you Tara!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks Ruth,
I think the Basement is fairly new. I am so glad you liked her article! It really is an awesome opportunity for her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks Tammy, That Charlie Nash is a character!
Hey Anet! Sorry if this posts twice but there was some glitch....
Wow, food for the soul! I really miss the energy of artsy people and places like that. It sounds very cool.
Really great work Autumn!
Hey Sharon, that happened to me on your blog yesterday, so I deleted one. Then on someone else blog I saw a repeat comment. Another blogger glitch I guess.
I'll pass your comment along to her. I would be such a boring blogger without my kids!
I'm working on getting some of Caleb's graphic designs and posting them. The poor middle child needs some center stage too! :)
Oh so far... he's loving school! He was a little freaked out on Friday with his 4 hour long art class. All they did was go over stuff. I told him it will get better when they start doing stuff and won't seem so long.
I finally got every thing on his supply list! Whew... tons of running around and money! The price of his text books was ridiculous!!!
I'm glad he's liking it so far! It will definitely get more interesting once all the lecturing stops. I don't think I could sit there and listen to someone talk for four hours! I can't even imagine what all of the supplies cost these days. Luckily when I was in school I worked at Dick Blick and got an employee discount on everything. I hope he lets you post some of his designs. I would love to see them!
Post a Comment